Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spruce Up Bamboo


Have you ever been to Pearl River in NYC? A discount Asian import store where you can get all sorts of things for your home. This bamboo bench (for $51.50!) is something that I've been eye-ing.

I've been so busy at work but my inner DIY gal has been yearning to do something new. Imagine a fresh coat of semi or high gloss paint on this eclectic bench. Maybe a canary yellow or robin's egg blue. Something to pop in the corner of a room.

1 comment:

Quiin Warren said...

The table which is the most important piece of furniture, it will probably be centered in the room under a lightning fixture. This is the American traditional interior design.