Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It's been a while since my last post. Work got crazy, family got crazy and life seems relentless with its never-ending curve balls. Well, I'm back now ... apologies for the rather long hiatus.

I'm excited for the new year ... 2009 is going to be a great one - full of hope and new beginnings. My husband and I are expecting a little girl in March. I'm 29 weeks and getting more and more anxious with each passing day.

Lately, my affordable modern instincts have shifted into full gear towards nesting. Stay tuned for some of my nifty finds for the little ones!

No comments: